Established in 2018, VMLY&R thrives on creating work that brings people together, united by the power of human connection. We harness creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands that drive value for our clients and touch lives around the world.
Passionately inventive and relentlessly curious, VMLY&R strives to uncover the connection in all we do. Explore our award-winning work to see how we unite people across platforms, experiences and cultures.
- VMLY&R Poland took International Women’s Day a step further with a huge power move.
- Since 2011, Syria has been in a civil war, a war that has taken it to ruin and their population to misery.
- The Next Minute law ensures free, immediate assistance to rape victims at public hospitals.
- For the first time, the Tooth Fairy told everyone a well-kept secret: her address.
- In 2018 Edgars was on the brink of closing– putting 140 000 jobs at risk
- If the swimsuit symbolized everything that Miss America had become in the public consciousness, getting rid of it symbolized everything that Miss America wanted to be.
- When Americans want to show love and appreciation, we create holidays
- For almost ten years, the face of the brand has been their obscure mascot ‘Simon the Sloth’
- Did you know that a BIC ballpoint pen writes up to 2.5 km?
- In 2018, Argentina was affected by a historic devaluation of the peso, causing the U.S. dollar to fluctuate.
- How do you show what the pay gap really means?
- Young people love fame and recognition, so in order to reach them we call them to an audition
With over 60 locations across 6 continents the view may change, but our goals and shared values do not. If you’re ready to make work that brings people together, we might be the place for you.
Check out our offices around the world to find an opportunity near you.
When we join forces, there’s no obstacle that’s too big. From London to Kansas City and all the way to Sydney, we are more than 6,000 people in over 60 locations worldwide. Find the office nearest you and reach out – we are ready to connect.
We see where the world is going so we can help brands and people get there together. At the core of all of this change is one driving factor — a desire to create meaningful connections. Please check out the latest in VMLY&R news, work, and thought leadership.