Wunderman Thompson – Team Microsoft
Starting date: Immediately
Full time (40h)
Are you passionate about marketing and communications? Do you have impeccable grammar and spelling skills in English and German? Would you like to help drive impactful marketing activities as part of Wunderman Thompson’s work for the leading technology company, Microsoft? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Education-focused Marketing Coordinator, you will be the point of contact for all marketing communications and events executions for the education sector in the Austrian and Swiss markets. You will be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to execute events briefs in a joined-up approach. In addition, you will carry out best-in-class marketing campaigns and project management. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Setting up and tracking marketing activities as well as coordinating marketing execution
- Providing marketing insights and engine performance to stakeholders
- Reviewing the localization of campaign content to ensure local relevance
- Supporting the creation of customer journeys related to events, including targeting lists for invitations, pre- and post-events follow up, etc.
- Planning events, coordinating dry runs for each event, identifying potential issues before events, reporting on issues to request support as needed, etc.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on event platforms
- Educating local stakeholders on event services and tool capabilities
- Maintaining a strong client-agency relationship; ensuring satisfaction and growth of the client account. An understanding of the clients’ business and marketing objectives is crucial, specifically the programs you are working on.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be employed by VMLY&R Austria as part of Wunderman Thompson to service Microsoft, a leading technology brand, and you will manage all aspects of the client relationship. You will be reporting into Wunderman Thompson’s Western Europe Team Lead and work closely with local Microsoft stakeholders on a daily basis.
Our Marketing Coordinators work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you will be collaborating regularly with local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across the globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as the local and global Microsoft environment.
What do you bring to the table?
You have an appreciation and interest in marketing automation, technology and events. You are a team player who can collaborate with various teams on a local and global level, but also work under your own initiative. As a person, you are detail-oriented with the ability to think through the right workflows, while simultaneously managing a large volume of operational excellence tasks to support the event focus within the company. In addition, you have:
- Ideally a relevant bachelor’s degree combined with a marketing and/or communication background
- 1-2 years of experience with project coordination/marketing communications/event coordination
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills, enabling you to coordinate and collaborate with several multinational teams
- A strong sense of initiative, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
- A general business understanding and an interest in the education sector
- A wish to work in a global fast-paced environment an
- Quick adaptation skills and the ability to prioritize when needed
- Fluency in English and German, with flawless grammar and spelling.
The minimum monthly gross salary is defined according to the collective agreement for „Werbung und Marktkommunikation“. The actual salary depends on your qualification and professional experience.
We are looking forward to your application – firstname.lastname@example.org