During the pandemic, many women stopped scheduling preventive exams, and doctors feared a soaring escalation of breast cancer cases around the country. With a majority of its clients being women, Amaro, LATAM's biggest retail tech provider, wanted to do something to help.
Using Instagram's new ecommerce tool, we created tags and placed them over the breasts of our models in our marketplace — with messages about breast cancer. Users could click on the tag and schedule an appointment without leaving social media — a quick and effective call to action.
- 99.9% positive sentiment on social media
- 25% of women clicked on the link to book exams (at the exact moment while reading the article)
- Three minutes and 42 seconds was the average time on the digital activation
- Headlines in many newspapers
- The brand's number one post of all time
- Zero dollars spent on media
- Based awareness and, most importantly, it raised the number of screening appointments