A taboo restaurant that debunked an age-old prejudice.
In Gujarat, menstruating women are called Adelis.
Following age-old customs, Adelis are not allowed to cook during their periods, which results in them losing more than 20% of their income.
Unipads launched the most taboo restaurant ever — where Adelis cooked for politicians, restaurant owners and influencers. The project effectively debunked a myth and changed both mindsets and policies.
With the Adeli movement, more than 1,400 businesses were transformed.
- Silver Lion - Health & Wellness
- Bronze Lion - Glass: The Lion For Change
- Five shortlists, including:
- Brand Experience & Activation — Social Behaviour
- PR - Corporate Purpose & Social Responsibility
- PR - Social Behaviour
- PR - Use of Events & Stunts