At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
Account Executives help coordinate the execution of campaigns/projects and provide general support to the account service team(s). They maintain daily/weekly status, organize team meetings, produce conference reports, execute and manage aspects of creative development and production projects, learn VMLY&R processes and become familiar with agency documentation, understanding the purpose of each document and when to use it, and more.
Account Executives work closely with the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager.
Account Executives will gain direct experience in working with cross-functional teams to understand and address business and campaign needs while developing key skills in client-engagement, problem solving, and communications. The idea is that someone looking at an AE role wants experience and opportunities to improve on and learn key skills.
How you can grow with us:
- Work and learn from the best creative and non-creative talents in our industry, we love to try new things and see how things go
- Expand your knowledge and passion
- Learn new work tools and gain international exposure
Your scope & impact:
- Operational excellence in daily blocking and tackling of account/s
- Gains and maintains knowledge of client’s business, industry and competition
- Responsible for ensuing conference reports and/or meeting notes are complete and distributed to clients and/or agency partners as appropriate
- Initiates/drafts scope documents and works with team to ready for client review and approval
- Initiates projects within the agency, according to standard kick-off protocol
- Responsible for day-to-day implementation of project deliverables; ensures deliverables are client ready
- Builds on financial management skills, including preparation of billing and monthly projections for review with supervisor
- Participation in key client meetings including status meetings and presentations of VMLY&R work
- Focus is on flawless execution of current projects.
Skills & experience that will help you in succeeding in the role:
- Solid communication and organization skills.
- Attention to detail, willingness to ask questions, ability to follow up and knowledge of overall account logistics
- Manages up and knows when to escalate client and/or internal concerns
- Is able to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists.
- Shows initiative, enthusiasm to learn and ability to follow direction
- An interest in digital and technology required
What do we offer:
- Work in an international best in class advertising agency that offers opportunity to run projects for local and internationally based clients
- Career progression in an energizing/dynamic environment that offers a lot of fun & fulfillment
- Interesting, often innovative projects for the biggest brands
- Expanding knowledge during internal training – VMLY&R Academy and/or with self -paced learning available on e-learning platform Ascent360
- English classes with a native speaker
- Remote work when needed
Here what comes next:
- If your candidacy matches our position, the Talent Acquisition Lead will arrange a phone interview with you
- We will get back to you or invite you to an online or in person interview with the Hiring Manager within one week from the 1st interview with TAL
- If this conversation is successful, we may ask you to complete case study and/or have a short meet & greet interview with respective
- Employment decision will be made within 20 days from the 1st contact