At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
Account Managers handle the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution. They are responsible for base-level client contact, management of status meetings, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring agency procedures are followed.
Account Managers will lead projects from beginning to end while fostering relationships directly with clients and the agency team. The idea is that someone looking at an AM role wants project ownership experience and client engagement development opportunities.
Account Managers serve as agency implementers for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. They serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
How you can grow with us:
- Work and learn from the best creative and non-creative talents in our industry, we love to try new things and see how things go
- Expand your knowledge and passion
- Learn new work tools and gain international exposure
Your scope & impact:
- Managing day to day projects & keeping client up to date and well informed about projects progress and deliverables
- Initiating projects within the agency, according to standard kick-off protocol
- Managing internal project team workflow ( cloce collaboration with multiple departments with an agency e.g. Creative, strategy, technology and more
- Participating in key client meetings including status meetings and presentations of VMLY&R work
- Initiates/drafts scope documents and works with team to ready for client review and approval
- Estimating project cost estimates and ensuring of billing and monthly projections for review with supervisor
- Identifying opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners.
- Expanding understanding of client’s business, industry and competition
- Establishing good working vibe with project team to ensure flawless execution of projects
Skills & experience that will help you in succeeding in the role:
- Two to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing, media or advertising (digital experience strongly preferred)
- Excellent German is a must
- Ability to understand the business issues clients face in a variety of industries
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
Ability to manage up and knowing when to escalate internal and/or client concerns
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups
- Growth mindset and strong interest in new communication trends and technology
- Familiarity with ecommerce and online advertising is a plus
What do we offer
- Work in an international best in class advertising agency that offers opportunity to run projects for local and internationally based clients
- Career progression in an energizing/dynamic environment that offers a lot of fun & fulfillment
- Interesting, often innovative projects for the biggest brands
- Expanding knowledge during internal training – VMLY&R Academy and/or with self -paced learning available on e-learning platform Ascent360
- Medical care at Medicover
- Sports activities as part of the Benefit Multisport card
- English classes with a native speaker
- Remote work when needed
Here what comes next:
- If your candidacy matches our position, the Talent Acquisition Lead will arrange a phone interview with you
- We will get back to you or invite you to an online or in person interview with the Hiring Manager within one week from the 1st interview with TAL
- If this conversation is successful, we may ask you to complete case study and/or have a short meet & greet interview with respective
- Employment decision will be made within 20 days from the 1st contact