Your role in a nutshell.
As Business Director / Client Partner you will be fostering strategic partnerships with focus on absolute understanding of client’s business (objectives, risks and strategies). Based on this understanding, you will be able to demonstrate the vision and value of all agency attributes and points of differentiation in an ongoing cooperation between VMLY&R and client.
You will take ownership, drive marketing excellence, innovation, and client intelligence. You will be responsible for of all areas of client delivery and overall relationship including finance.
You will be leading a team of up to 5-10 people and works closely with Team Leaders/ Managers to foster a culture of growth and development with the team.
Reporting line: Chief Business Officer
What will keep you busy during the day:
- Identifying opportunities for incremental growth on current accounts and supporting new business efforts,
- Maintaining and growing knowledge of clients’ business and industry,
- Building and maintaining senior level client relationships,
- Supporting team in execution of project deliverables (finding resources, taking over more demanding projects),
- Working closely with respective agency teams e.g, Strategy, E-commerce, CX, Data Intelligence on long terms accounts transformation,
- Leading and developing direct reports (owning recruitment, on-boarding, annual evaluation and appraisal) with support from People Team,
- Managing financial aspects of projections and billing for brands managed, review monthly billing spreadsheets and adjusting plans accordingly,
- Partnering with Chief Business Officer on developing strategic account’s growth plans.
Skills & experience required to be successful in this role
- Being a team player with ability to bring people together,
- Demonstrating initiative in all areas of improving the management and growth of all partnerships,
- Exhibiting sense of ownership and the ability to work effectively with a variety of internal disciplines and business groups,
- Ability to think and operate with strategic orientation in addition to task/project management,
- Growing detailed knowledge of the respective industry, emerging trends and innovation,
- Experienced in managing down and up and knowing when to escalate internal and/or client concerns.
- Proven experience in mentoring and supporting development of team members,
- Fluency in English, previous experience working with English-speaking clients will be of great value and will be of huge help as you may need to switch to Polish and English daily,
- Being strong communicator and an effective presenter with skills necessary to develop captivating presentations.
- Work in international, best in class advertising agency that offers opportunity to run projects for local and internationally based clients,
- Career progression in an energizing/dynamic environment that offers a lot of fun & fulfillment
- Interesting, often innovative projects run with multidisciplinary teams on local and EMEA level
- Expanding knowledge during internal training – VMLY&R Academy and/or with self -paced learning available on e-learning platform Ascent360 and many others matching your interests and business needs,
- English classes with a native speaker.
Here what comes next:
- You read this ad, you feel this might be an awesome fit for you and you apply,
- If your candidacy matches our position, the Talent Acquisition Lead will arrange a phone interview with you,
- We will get back to you or invite you to an online or in person interview with the Hiring Manager within one week from the 1st interview with Talent Acquisition Lead,
- If this conversation is successful, we may ask you to complete case study and/or have a short meet & greet interview with respective,
- Employment decision will be made within 20 days from the 1st contact.