We are looking for a specialist with immense knowledge & passion for social media along with strategic flair. A specialist who can use the unlimited possibilities of communication channels to co-create an effective, engaging and modern communication strategy in our clients' own channels.
We would like to welcome someone who would like to part-time employment.
How can you grow with us:
- You will work and learn from the best creative and non-creative talents in our industry, we love to try new things and see where they lead us
- You will be able to expand your knowledge of the brands from our vast portfolio
- You will learn new work tools and gain international exposure
- No day is ever the same, hence working with us is pure FUN!
Your scope & impact:
- You will be managing the brand media ecosystem
- You will coordinate the creative processes and content publishing, planning and administration of the publication calendar
- You will have space to inspire and recommend new formats, new ways to reach audiences, create content, etc.
You will present the client with channel competencies
- You will create and manage a repository of brand and UGC assets
- Administration and verification: links, tagging, updates, etc.
- You will bring together the knowledge of various departments in terms of maintaining the highest quality content and practices
- You will keep an eye on competition, categories, trends and consumers
Skills & experience to help you succeed in this role:
- We would like you to have a min. 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Broad knowledge of social media and the ability to communicate it clearly
- Being eager to constantly expand your knowledge and skills
- The ability to draw the conclusions from the analyzed data in terms of insight and communication
- Knowledge of tools: SocialBakers, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager
- Outstanding organizational skills as this type of work requires multitasking -many projects / campaigns run simultaneously
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- B2B contract
- Career progression in the biggest strategy department in this country
- Running your own interesting and often innovative projects (senior support tailored to your needs)
- Exposure to transformative projects for the biggest brands
Working in a unique position in Poland, for the biggest players in their industries
- Expanding knowledge during internal training - VMLY&R Academy and/or with self -paced learning available on e-learning platform Ascent360
- Medical care at Medicover
- Sports activities as part of the Benefit Multisport card
- English classes with a native speaker
- Remote work where needed
What comes next:
- If your candidacy matches our position, the Talent Acquisition Lead will arrange a phone interview with you
- We will get back to you or invite you to an online or in person interview with the Hiring Manager within one week from the 1st interview with TAL
- The employment decision will be made within 20 days from the 1st contact