Cannes Lions has announced jury list for the next edition of the festival. Dawid Szczepaniak has been invited to join the jury. Chief creative officer at VMLY&R Poland will judge entries in the Brand Experience & Activation category.
Ten leaders from the VMLY&R agency family will serve on Cannes Lions juries, determining the world’s best creative work and benchmarking global excellence during Cannes Lions Live, a fully digital experience, from June 21-25.
- Social & Influencer Lions — Jury President: Debbi Vandeven, VMLY&R global CCO
- Brand Experience & Activation Lions: Dawid Szczepaniak, VMLY&R Poland CCO
- Creative Business Transformation Lions: Jeff Geheb, VMLY&R chief transformation officer
- Creative eCommerce Lions: Gabriela Lungu, VMLY&R COMMERCE global creative director
- Creative Strategy Lions: Alison Tilling, VMLY&R Australia chief strategy officer
- Entertainment Lions for Sport: Rafael Pitanguy, VMLY&R São Paulo CCO
- Film Craft Lions: Laurent Simon, VMLY&R UK CCO
- Health & Wellness Lions: Javier Rodriguez de Santiago, VMLY&Rx Spain ECD
- Mobile Lions: Vico Benevides, GTB Brazil CEO/ECD LATAM
- Print & Publishing Lions: Oliver Handlos, Scholz & Friends Germany ECD
- Direct Shortlist: Judite Mota, VMLY&R Lisbon CCO
Cannes jury members hail from across the world and represent the global industry’s leading talent from the broadest spectrum of disciplines. For the first time ever, more than half of the jurors are female (51%), up from 48% in 2019.