At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
We’re currently searching for a Designer. Designers at VMLY&R are self-motivated individuals with a positive attitude who create in a variety of media – web pages, digital elements, experiential, print, merch / swag and pitch decks for new business. They are responsible for taking the lead and driving projects from an execution standpoint, collaborating within the design team, and must have solid design and software knowledge.
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
How you can grow with us:
- Work and learn from the best creative and non-creative talents in our industry, we love to try new things and see how things go
- Expand your knowledge and passion
- Learn new work tools and gain international exposure
Skills & experience that will help you in succeeding in the role:
- Solid concepting and design chops plus interactive know-how
- Visual communication skills that will knock our socks off, including: graphic design and typography
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Intermediate software skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Keynote
What do we offer
- Work in an international best in class advertising agency that offers opportunity to run projects for local and internationally based clients
- Career progression in an energizing/dynamic environment that offers a lot of fun & fulfillment
- Interesting, often innovative projects for the biggest brands
- Expanding knowledge during internal training – VMLY&R Academy and/or with self -paced learning available on e-learning platform
- Remote work when needed
Here what comes next:
- If your candidacy matches our position, the Talent Acquisition Lead will arrange a phone interview with you
- We will get back to you or invite you to an online or in person interview with the Hiring Manager within one week from the 1st interview with TAL
- If this conversation is successful, we may ask you to complete case study and/or have a short meet & greet interview with respective
- Employment decision will be made within 20 days from the 1st contact