For one of our global clients, we are building a centralized customer service and project management team in Poland that will provide ongoing service for local markets within EMEA.
A dedicated market-focused team will coordinate all localizations of central campaigns, market activation, and tactical support for local markets.
We are looking for: Junior Project Manager/ Account Executive (dedicated to one of the markets: UK, Germany, France, Spain, or Italy).
Your role in a nutshell
As a Junior Project Manager/ Account Executive you will be part of transition team and your main focus will be on service delivery and making sure the delivery process is done in timely manner to ensure a high level of client’s satisfaction.
What will keep you busy during the day:
Management & delivery of assigned project e.g. web updates, development of social assets & emails, re-touching of imagery, edits to product marketing films etc.
- Developing project timing plans
- Generating cost estimates for product deliverables with Production Company and Translation House
- Preparing documentation and oversee copy translations
- Managing resource planning and requirements with Platform, Production and Creative teams ensuring briefing deadlines are met
- Ensuring the weekly status document is updated with the latest project status
- Developing and present project updates to markets
- Developing asset lists for projects, preparing document, and updating markets monthly on assets available for use working with the Media & Market Coordination team
- Working with the Client Team on the smooth delivery or key projects
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role include:
Min 2 years of experience in client service within agency, previous experience in similar role gained in Regional Hubs, SSC and BPO providing international customer service ideally in area of digital marketing, e-commers, content management, or others related to marketing
- Understanding of digital, social as well as traditional advertising channels
- Fluent business English is a must as you will be working 100% in English
- An ease in building a good rapport with several of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong focus on process management and execution
- Demonstrating initiative in process improvement projects that will increase efficiency and client satisfaction
Unusual opportunity to be a part of the transition team and influence the way support our client
- Career progression in an energizing/dynamic environment that offers a lot of fun & fulfillment
- Expanding knowledge during internal training – VMLY&R Academy and/or with self-paced learning available on the e-learning platform Ascent360 and many others matching your interests and business needs
- Mental health is high value to us that is why we will care for your time off and offer you flexible working hours with home office option
Here what comes next:
You read this ad, you feel like this might be an awesome fit for you, and you apply
- If your candidacy matches our position, the Talent Acquisition Lead will arrange a phone interview with you
- We will get back to you or invite you to an online or in person interview with the hiring Manager within one week of the 1st interview with Talent Acquisition Lead