At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
Project Managers handle the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution. They are responsible for base-level client contact, management of status meetings, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring agency procedures are followed.
Project Managers will lead projects from beginning to end while fostering relationships directly with clients and the agency team. The idea is that someone looking at an PM role wants project ownership experience and client engagement development opportunities.
Project Managers serve as agency implementers for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. They serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
How you can grow with us:
- Work and learn from the best creative and non-creative talents in our industry, we love to try new things and see how things go
- Expand your knowledge of passion
- Learn new work tools and gain international exposure
We are looking for an individual with:
- Operational excellence in daily blocking and tackling of account/s
- Gains and maintains knowledge of client’s business, industry and competition
- Responsible for ensuing conference reports and/or meeting notes are complete and distributed to clients and/or agency partners as appropriate
- Initiates/drafts scope documents and works with team to ready for client review and approval
- Initiates projects within the agency, according to standard kick-off protocol
- Responsible for day-to-day implementation of project deliverables; ensures deliverables are client ready
- Builds on financial management skills, including preparation of billing and monthly projections for review with supervisor
- Participation in key client meetings including status meetings and presentations of VMLY&R work
- Focus is on flawless execution of current projects
What skills that will help you to be successful in this role:
- Is able to understand the business issues clients face in a variety of industries
- Possesses superior communication skills, both internal and client facing
- Has strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Manages up and knows when to escalate internal and/or client concerns
- Is able to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups
- Is able to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners.
- Has a strong interest in technology or digital marketing.
- Familiarity with ecommerce and online advertising is a plus
- Two to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing, media or advertising (digital experience strongly preferred)
- Agency experience (preferred)
What do we offer:
- Work in an international advertising agency and thus the opportunity to run projects for clients from outside Poland
- Career progression in an energizing/dynamic environment
- Interesting, often innovative projects for the biggest brands
- Expanding knowledge during internal training (we like to share the knowledge we have) and online (each of our employees has access to the LinkedIn Learning e-learning platform)
- English classes with a native speaker
- Possibility of remote work
Here what comes next:
- If your candidacy matches our position, the recruiter will arrange a phone interview with you
- We will get back to you or invite you to an online interview with the manager within one week
- Employment decision will be made within 20 days