COMMERCE at a global scale
Geometry has joined VMLY&R to create VMLY&R COMMERCE, a new end-to-end “Creative Commerce Company” combining the talent and scale of two thriving global offerings. VMLY&R COMMERCE operates as a distinct company within the VMLY&R global network.
A NEW PODCAST ABOUT CX
On Human Centered, we explore how brands – both large and small – are creating meaningful customer experiences, and discuss how professionals like you can tap into industry best practices to create value and gain traction in transforming your business.
THE ULTIMATE CX CERTIFICATION
VMLY&R has achieved a first-of-its-kind global industry achievement with 100 team members achieving Forrester’s CX Pro Certification. The vast majority of VMLY&R North America’s CX leaders at director level and above — including key heads of CX strategy, CX design, tech, commerce, and practice leadership — have attained this certification milestone.
THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES FOR OUR INDUSTRY.
Technology is changing our experiences. Those experiences are changing our expectations. And businesses that embrace those expectations are benefiting. Companies that have focused on experience and digital are leading the S&P 500. We are in a time when the experience around the product has become equal to or more important than the product itself.
- We created an ever-expanding platform that combines all the world’s best ideas...We created an ever-expanding platform that combines all the world’s best ideas about transportation into one experience. From starting your car to finding and reserving parking or even reserving a bike, FordPass is a go-to source for all things mobility. FordPass allows the world to engage with the Ford brand. Even those who don’t own a car.
- We merged creativity with technology for the Tennessee Department of Tourist...We merged creativity with technology for the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development and developed a wearable that scientifically proved kids have fun on vacation in Tennessee, helping influence thousands to visit the state.
- To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the greatest journey of a Sailor ever, we...To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the greatest journey of a Sailor ever, we leveraged the technology of Google Assistant and transformed the Apollo 11 mission into an adventure that highlighted careers in the U.S. Navy.
- Using app technology, we developed a digital currency for New Balance based on...Using app technology, we developed a digital currency for New Balance based on how many miles a person ran. Their miles could be exchanged for pints in one-of-a-kind Runaway Pub. Results included a new kind of engagement with New Balance and a rewarding branded experience for consumers.
- Innovating new ways for surfers to connect and share across the consumer journey...Innovating new ways for surfers to connect and share across the consumer journey.
- With our client parters at the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development, we...With our client parters at the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development, we merged technology and creativity to make it possible for colorblind people to experience the wondrous colors of fall in Tennessee. The work was shared by national media, spreading the message that tourism in Tennessee is truly for everyone. It also helped boost hotel revenues in the Volunteer State 9.5% over the previous year.