Are you ready to create the next generation of online experiences?
Do you see yourself as an advocate for end-users?
Are you ready to take the next step in your journey and to design your own experience in an award winning Digital agency? If this sounds like you, then we are interested in interacting with you!
- Determine the business or marketing requirements of a campaign or system
- Conduct user testing to confirm and question assumptions we are making around a user's experience
- Develop user personas, journeys and interaction models
- Create wireframes and storyboards that are easily understood by both clients and teams
- Document features and functionality in user stories
- Collaborate with VMLY&R, clients, and third parties to ensure that your solutions survive the development process
- 3+ years' experience designing and documenting web-based applications, involving detailed flows, wireframes and business rules
- Proven ability to multi-task and work with strategic, conceptual, visual, analytical and technical colleagues and clients
- Excellent writing, verbal and visual communication skills
- Familiarity with best practice user experience, and the ability to keep up and grow with this constantly changing environment
- Working knowledge of Visio and/or Omnigraffle and/or Axure for generating wireframes and behaviour specifications
- Demonstrated ability to lead the design of large and complex systems of interactions
- A good understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current digital technologies
- Good people skills and leadership ability