The VMLY&R South Africa data team is looking for a data analyst responsible for managing the data deliverables and team.
This role would focus on leading the specific data work to deliver world-class services and expertise to a data-centric client. We are looking for someone who has passion for all things data-related, has a solution-driven mindset and is comfortable and confident spending time with clients. The key to success in this role will revolve around finding the balance between having a technical background and understanding, and having the ability to engage with various stakeholders in a strategic manner. Key Responsibilities:
- Be responsible and accountable for all data related deliverables.\
- As the data analyst, you’ll be responsible for owning and nurturing a synergistic relationship with the client.
- Integration of the client data team with the broader VMLY&R data team
- Minimum three years experience.
- Passionate about data and analytics.
- Good understanding of marketing and data landscapes, both locally and globally.
- Experience with MarTech (preferably Adobe), social analytics (listening and native platforms), reporting dashboard technology and digital media whilst strategically focusing on business objectives.
- High attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Brandwatch (formerly Crimson Hexagon)
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Working Knowledge of Google BigQuery
- Working knowledge of PowerBI
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Working knowledge of Datorama
- Working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of AppsFlyer
- Experience in creating KPIs and Measurement Frameworks
Should you be keen on applying kindly forward your CV to [email protected]. Subject: Position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will receive communication. If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.