The VMLY&R South Africa data team is looking for a data analyst responsible for managing the data deliverables and team.
This role would focus on leading the specific data work to deliver world-class services and expertise to a data-centric client. We are looking for someone who has passion for all things data-related, has a solution-driven mindset and is comfortable and confident spending time with clients. The key to success in this role will revolve around finding the balance between having a technical background and understanding, and having the ability to engage with various stakeholders in a strategic manner.
- Be responsible and accountable for all data related deliverables.
- As the data analyst, you’ll be responsible for owning and nurturing a synergistic relationship with the client.
- Integration of the client data team with the broader VMLY&R data team
- Minimum three years experience.
- Passionate about data and analytics.
- Good understanding of marketing and data landscapes, both locally and globally.
- Experience with MarTech (preferably Adobe), social analytics (listening and native platforms), reporting dashboard technology and digital media whilst strategically focusing on business objectives.
- High attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Brandwatch (formerly Crimson Hexagon)
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Working Knowledge of Google BigQuery
- Working knowledge of PowerBI
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Working knowledge of Datorama
- Working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of AppsFlyer
- Experience in creating KPIs and Measurement Frameworks
We are always looking for the best talent to join our team of passionate thinkers. If you're ready to make work that lives in people's lives, we might be the place for you. Details of all advertised jobs are available on our LinkedIn page. Email CV to[email protected]