We're looking for a motion designer with a strong focus on 2D, who’s passionate making the static come to life. The ideal candidate is driven, resourceful, web-savvy, and eager to learn and grow.
You’ll form part of Vault, our internal post-production team. We love what we do and we’re working to create an environment where happiness is equally important to delivering great work and meeting deadlines. If you’re looking for a place that will help foster a healthy work life balance while giving you the opportunity to grow and work on amazing projects, then apply now.
You at VMLY&R
- Work to a brief and always meet your deadlines
- Take static work from a creative team and bring it to life through motion design
- Supported by more senior Motion Designers and the Head of Motion
- Be proactive in terms of your learning and progression as a motion designer
- Clear communication with your team at all times
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in animation or motion design
- Portfolio or showreel (YouTube, Vimeo, Behance, or other)
- Hungry for growth, and self-motivated to learn and progress your career
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Experience in Adobe Premiere, Figma and 3D modelling / animation software a plus
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail