We are looking for a paid search specialist who will be responsible for managing the optimisation and reporting of paid search campaigns, ensuring exceptional results for our performance-minded clients.
Key responsibilities (including however not restricted to)
- Managing the strategy, implementation, and optimisation of Google SEM campaigns.
- Attending and presenting at client meetings where needed.
- Training and up-skilling the team members in Google SEM management.
- Effective management of the optimisation team to deliver the best results across various digital media and analytics platforms with a specific focus on performance media.
- Assisting with the creation of reporting templates and optimisation schedules for the team to use on a daily basis to ensure the standard of work is exceptional.
- Working with the head of department to introduce new reporting and performance media technologies to VML South Africa.
- Overseeing the reporting and analysing of campaigns based on the expected KPIs and objectives.
- Ensuring Google Analytics reporting is integrated with media reporting (where applicable).
- Keeping abreast of media and analytics trends.
- Managing internal + external stakeholders
- Working closely on digital strategies
- Ensuring delivery of campaigns + ROI for clients
- Collaborating with internal staff on ad copy, analytics + reporting
Key performance measures
- Successful performance of campaigns that you are assigned to
- Successful management of the team that report to you
- Quality of work produced from strategies to presentations to reporting, etc.
- Champion the development of new/creative ideas, processes or technologies
- Compliance with deadlines
- A minimum of 3 solid years within Paid Media
- Post-matric diploma, degree, qualification in marketing communications, media – a plus
- Experience managing shopping campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail, high work standards
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SEO experience/ understanding
- Google Analytics experience/ understanding
- Client service interaction
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Professional and calm demeanour
- Self-motivated; self-disciplined; self-starter and efficient
- Proactive; methodical and deadline-driven