If you live and breathe grammatical accuracy and find every incorrect word in your mail, articles and online, then you are the perfectionist we need.
VMLY&R SA is on the hunt for a an experienced, detail-oriented proofreader who will be responsible for the accuracy of the marketing materials that promote our clients’ products and services.
You at VMLY&R
You’ll be responsible for the overall intent and design of the content in documents, designed layouts, printed collateral, digital and social media content.
Always be meticulous about the details, especially identifying inconsistencies and errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation.
Responsibilities Include Ensuring:
- Accurate spelling, grammar, punctuation, point size, text style, spacing and formatting.
- Client revisions have been applied.
- Style and branding guidelines (CI) are adhered to.
- All necessary information and legal disclaimers are present and correct.
- All variable information is present and correct, including codes, phone numbers, offers, pricing, offer disclaimers and expiration dates.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of our clients’ ever-changing communication standards and styles to best uphold product integrity.
- Developing effective working relationships with, and readily taking direction from, creative and account team members.
- Utilizing multiple information resources to verify accuracy of information.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- More than five years of agency experience in a similar role.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work efficiently and independently within strict production schedule deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or a related discipline.
- Proofreading experience within financial services, telecom and retail category.
We put people first, not egos. We’re collaborators, fearless dreamers, and most of all, passionate professionals who thrive on brilliant ideas.