- The purpose and role of the Traffic Intern is to:
- Phase 1 - first 6 months
- Primarily assist the traffic department with all administative requirements
- Receive briefs, track and schedule the work
- Schedule meetings
- Check in with the creative studio; Ensure timesheets are done
- Advise when there is studio capacity.
- Good communication skills
- Good people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Able to react quickly to changing priorities
- Able to collect, process and disseminate information quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time is a must
- Well organised
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to handle pressure well
- Understands the roles and responsibilities of other agency departments
- Solid understanding of studio and production processes across all disciplines - ATL, BTL, TTL, etc.
- IT - proficient in Office 365, Outlook, etc.
- Work remotely on non-office days.
QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Trustworthy and honest
- A team player
- Helpful and passionate
- Teachable Spirit
- Solutions Driven
- Calm under pressure
- Able to respond calmly in both tone and manner
- Firm, authoritive and clear
- Deadline drive
- Manage stress levels both of the team and self
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability status.