The VMLY&R global network was well represented at this year’s Epica Awards.
Six offices were recognized, including Gold awards for VMLY&R Czech Republic, VMLY&R New Zealand and VMLY&R Poland.
Founded in 1987, Epica is the only creative prize awarded by journalists working for marketing and communications magazines around the world.
Here is a list of global wins:
• VMLY&R Brazil — Silver for FOUSP (Integrated Campaigns)
• VMLY&R Czech Republic — Two Gold for Post Bellum (Communication & Public Services)
• VMLY&R Italy — Silver for Lavazza (Non-alcoholic Drinks)
• VMLY&R New Zealand — Gold for Life Direct (Promotions & Incentives)
• VMLY&R Poland — Gold for “The Last Ever Issue” (Public Interest — Gender Equity)
• VMLY&R South Africa — Silver for Edgars (Branded Content Music Video)