DTC Perspectives, a forum for direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising thought leaders, honored a dynamic group of pharmaceutical companies and brands at the much-anticipated DTC National Advertising Awards. The awards were part of the 19th Annual DTC National Conference, held April 16-18, 2019 in Boston.
The 2019 Advertising Awards showcased the best marketing and advertising across nearly 20 categories, including two Delegate’s Choice categories.
VMLY&R was honored with:
- Delegates Choice: Best Brand — CHANTIX® (Pfizer)
- Best Established Brand Website — CHANTIX® (Pfizer)
- Best Patient Engagement, Support or CRM Program — CHANTIX® (Pfizer): Real People, Real Stories - Ray Liotta Celebrity Testimonial
- Best Outdoor PR or Event — CHANTIX® (Pfizer): Real People, Real Stories - Ray Liotta Celebrity Testimonial
- Best Use of Celebrity in Campaign or PSA — CHANTIX® (Pfizer): Ray Liotta
- Best Established Brand Print — CHANTIX® (Pfizer)
- Best Disease Education Television — Pneumococcal Vaccine (Pfizer)
- Best New Brand or Indication Television — Kevzara® (Pfizer)
- Best Established Brand Television — CHANTIX® (Pfizer); LINZESS® (Allergan & Ironwood Pharmaceuticals); and Prevnar 13® (Pfizer)