VMLY&R is thrilled to announce the seven winning creative teams from across the globe who will represent the agency at the Cannes Young Lions competition in Cannes in June.
Taking place in the South of France, Cannes Lions is the world’s biggest festival of creativity. Its Young Lions competitions have a global reputation as the place where creative talent aged under 30 competes to be recognized as the world’s best, with a number of competitions covering a broad range of advertising and marketing categories.
The winning creative teams are:
- Diana Cruz and Rafael “Cheo” Otero from VMLY&R Puerto Rico
- Jonathan Tesmaye and Sebastian Cors, from VMLY&R Mexico
- Joaquin Toro and Oscar Gonzalez, from VMLY&R Chile
- Sebastian Vgea and Andres Beroiza from VMLY&R Chile
- Loren Heller and Justin Luu from Taxi Toronto
- Damian Kitowski and Dorota Piekarska from VMLY&R Poland
- Marina Erthal, from VMLY&R São Paulo
- Sandro Austero and Oriana Volpe from VMLY&R Italy
- Rebecca Rainer from VMLY&R Vienna
- Josef Janáč and Vladimír Zikmund, from VMLY&R Prague
The Young Lions brings together the brightest young creative talent from around the world to represent their countries on the global stage, for most of the finalists it’s the first time they’ve been to the global industry’s most famous festival.
“It is an incredible feeling to be able to go represent Puerto Rico and VMLY&R among the best young creatives in the world.” Said Rafael “Cheo” Oruro on finding out he and creative partner, Diana Cruz, had been selected as the winners. “Cannes, here we come!”.