We purchased Poland's longest running and most-read adult magazine and turned the page by making its last issue the beginning of a new conversation around sexual education, gender portrayal, equal rights and sexism.
We used gaming to reach a new audience and spread Wendy's brand message of never-frozen beef. Done organically and authentically, we changed how brands interact in this new world.
Scholz & Friends in Germany, a strategic partner of VMLY&R, used creativity and tampons to outsmart the tax system legally — helping The Female Company, an online shop for feminine hygiene products, become a political player and, in turn, change unfair laws against women.
We created FordPass: an ever-expanding platform that combines all the world’s best ideas about transportation into one experience. From starting your car to finding and reserving parking or even reserving a bike, FordPass is a go-to source for all things mobility. FordPass allows the world to engage with the Ford brand. Even those who don’t own a car.
Using app technology, we developed a digital currency for New Balance based on how many miles a person ran. Their miles could be exchanged for pints in one-of-a-kind Runaway Pub.
- For almost ten years, the face of the brand has been their obscure mascot ‘Simon the Sloth’
- For the first time, the Tooth Fairy told everyone a well-kept secret: her address.
- Development and launch of a rebranded digital experience across all of Sprint's owned platforms.
- A 90-year old department store brand struggling for relevance is transformed into a cultural catalyst for self-expression.
- When Americans want to show love and appreciation, Wendy's creates holidays.
- Since 2011, Syria has been in a civil war, a war that has taken it to ruin and their population to misery.
United Rentals is the world's largest equipment rental company. We transformed the brand's customer experience from a series of online "printed" catalogs, marketing flyers and contact forms to a truly robust and interactive online marketplace that serves the customer and drives growth for the business.
- If the swimsuit symbolized everything that Miss America had become in the public consciousness, getting rid of it symbolized everything that Miss America wanted to be.
The Next Minute Law in Brazil ensures free, immediate assistance to rape victims at public hospitals. In partnership with the Federal Prosecution Service, we raised awareness for the law by installing billboards with lighting six times stronger on streets with a high incidence of violence to not only inform about the law, but prevent new assaults.
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the greatest journey ever, we used Google Assistant to transform the Apollo 11 mission into an adventure through careers in the U.S. Navy.
We merged creativity with technology for the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development and developed a wearable that scientifically proved kids have fun on vacation in Tennessee, helping influence thousands to visit the state.
Tying in to recent events, Dhélet VMLY&R in Argentina created a thought-provoking radio advertisement for Ripio to promote their bitcoin and digital payment services.
beIN SPORTS, the new U.S. broadcaster for the most important and prestigious South American soccer competition, Copa Libertadores, wanted to engage with South American super soccer fans known as HINCHAS, and invite non-South American and casual soccer fans to be part of the HINCHA culture, building awareness and driving tune-in.
We leveraged social media to create consumer demand for Wendy's Spicy Nuggets — resulting in impressive sales and the most liked tweet by a brand, ever.
- Betty Crocker wanted to make sure that families can share their Ramadan experience together.
- We made it possible for colorblind people to experience fall for the first time.
We reimagined a popular biscuit in Australia and New Zealand to bring people closer together and raise awareness and donations for Legacy Australia and New Zealand’s RSA — both which provide assistance and support to families of returned and deceased service personnel.
The pub where you can't finish your drink! And a new campaign for THINK! to help prevent young men drink driving.
- How do you show what the pay gap really means?
- How one Tweet launched a new product for Kraft Heinz.
- Young people love fame and recognition, so in order to reach them we call them to an audition
- Did you know that a BIC ballpoint pen writes up to 2.5 km?
- Don't hold back the dreamers.
- Turning print media into a charming mask for Amblyopia screening and treatment.
- Telling the Navy story, from the sea floor to outer space.
- Rolling Stones brings rock 'n' roll to your room.
- Movistar tells the story of young love with a dark twist.
- Turning digital billboards into early warning systems to help ambulances avoid traffic.